Friday, September 26, 2008
Here it is! Chopped Issue 2 hot rod magazine from the guys down under in Australia. Order it now from us for only $14. And we still have a few issues of the First Issue featuring Rat Day #8. Go ahead order them both!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Now here's a kooky conversation piece that'l definitely get you noticed. A HouseOSpeed exclusive.
This shift knob is created from a genuine from the ole days, uniquely rusty and weathered cone top beer can. They are all one-of-a-kind thanks to the previous owners - some where kinda to them than others, all have imperfections which are a great addition to ye olde hot rod/rat rod.
They average in height at about 5 1/2" by 2 3/4" in diameter, and are filled with solid resin then laquered to keep from rusting any further.
The little beauty shown here is "Peerless Extra Premium - Since 1856 The BEER of Good Taste", but we have many others....
- Leinenkugel'sFrankenmuth - dog gone good - Frankenmuth MICH
- Schmidt's City Club Beer - Schmidt St.Paul MINN - Topps...in any townBlatz MILWAUKEE BEER - Select LagerDrink
- RICHBRAU Beer
- Golden Grain Belt BeerPeerless Beer - La Crosse WISCONSIN
- RAINIER Special Export BEER -Ranier Brewing Co - San Fransisco CA
- (AS SHOWN)Peerless Extra Premium
Each one can be tapped for the correct size. Please choose thread size needed.
- Check out www.HotRodShiftKnob.com for an amazine selection of custom shift knobs
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
We Just loaded 3 new designs from Hollywood Tuck onto our store. They are available in Medium, Large and X-Large. They sell for $22.00 a piece. There are "Drag Star", "Suicide Axle Co" and "Injected Olds" All are really cool and a designed and printed by Hollywood Tuck of Tuck Industries. Check 'em out!